If you are eligible to receive a scholarship balance for the winter term, you can request your balance through Carleton Central by clicking on “Refund or Scholarship Balance Request”.

Depending on the amount of your scholarship balance, you will have up to four options: campus card transfer, e-transfer, cheque, or donate to Carleton.

Although you can submit your request prior to the financial drop date, it will not be processed until after January 31, 2019.

If you have any questions, please contact Student Accounts at: student_accounts@carleton.ca or phone 613-520-2600 ext. 3626.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *