A reminder to all Type A RAs that, unlike past years, your RA payment has been made in a lump sum directly to your student account. Please check with Student Accounts if you have any questions.

Faculty and students both still use the Grad RA Payment System to set up the funding. Data from that system will be applied to the student account.

For domestic students, a T4A will still be issued. For international students, a T4A-NR (same form, for a non-resident) will be produced. Students will be able to request a refund of the amount applied to their account in excess of their tuition fees.

Unfortunately, we cannot offer a Type B income RA (salary for hours worked) to any student who will not be resident in Canada.

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 in ,
Share: Twitter, Facebook