Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
Citation Management Clinic
November 21, 2017 at 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
|Location:||235 MacOdrum Library|
A number of tools are available to help you manage all of the references or citations that you collect while doing research. See the Library’s Citation Management page for a list of some of the more popular options.
Come and find out…
- How online citation/document management tools can help keep your research work organized
- How they can save you time when you need to prepare properly formatted bibliographies and in-text citations.
- We’ll go over common features of these tools and demonstrate more fully using one or two of the tools we support.
- Get answers to questions you may have or issues you may have encountered while using citation tools such as; EndNote, Mendeley and Zotero.
- No registration is required — bring your computer and just walk in! All sessions take place in the Library
All graduate students are welcome. If you are a TA, this session counts toward voluntary paid training hours, provided that you are working as a TA in the term when the training takes place.